Free Hi-Res Photoshop Brushes: Light Strangs
Here we go folks, it’s time for some free Photoshop brushes! Here’s a set for you to play with.
These Photoshop brushes are high-resolution light strangs. The set contains six large brushes for you to use with Adobe Photoshop. You can see how the brushes look and download them after the jump!
This is what you get:
We composed these Photoshop brushes from pictures we once shot - all with lens flare effects due to a rather long exposure time. Also included is the following design brush for Photoshop, which isn’t really a light strang, but a screen door with light effects on it. It does fit in this kit quite well, which is why we decided to include it! It’s perfect for grunge and destroyed designs.
A closer look
We created this cropped preview of the free downloadable Adobe Photohop brushes with a reduced brush diameter of 811 pixels - the brush is 2048 pixels large.
Download Photoshop Brush Kit (4.3MB)
- Download the file and unzip it
- Copy the .abr file to your Photoshop/Presets/Brushes folder
- In Photoshop, activate the Brush tool and open the Brushes palette (Window > Brushes, or hit F5)
- In the Photoshop Brushes palette, click on the arrow in the upper right corner and go to Load Brushes
- Navigate to the Brushes file (Vibr8bros_Lightstrangs.abr) and load it. The next time you restart Photoshop, the brush set will already be loaded.
We hope you enjoy this free Photoshop Brushes Kit!